Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our SAP consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using SAP. This high performing team helps clients use SAP solutions to solve their business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and understanding of SAP application-based solutions and multiple SAP modules.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing, supporting and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium-sized consulting engagements within the SAP product suite, including:
- Assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP packaged solutions and improving business processes. Expertise and understanding of ITIL v3 or other Service-based principles, including an obtained ITIL and\or RunSAP certifications;
- Managing large software applications, gathering internal and external client requirements for the management of those applications in implementation and production settings, and turning those requirements into client-specific, compliant, cost competitive solutions;
- Interacting with experienced and client buyers and/or influencers and making a contribution to the development of new business including designing, costing documenting, proposing and transitioning the technical solution; and
- Initiating and managing sales and marketing projects.
- Developing complex onsite implementation and outsourcing proposals (from deal qualification through transition to delivery), with proven success within a previous role for 3+ years
- Understanding and helping to develop solutions based on the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry or clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities).
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with the SAP product suite leading or assisting with technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an SAP environment.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful SAP solutions, especially RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
-Creating and maintaining a knowledge-base of service delivery content based on reusable information and knowledge objects, as well as their cross-purposed or leveraged functionality;
-Evaluating new support processes, models, pricing, and tools and related competitive offerings delivered by other SAP Service providers;
-Collaborating and coordinating with Technical, Solution, Sales, Pricing, and Operations teams to interpret client RFP requirements, and craft solutions that satisfy those requirements;
-Coordinating Pricing and Legal teams, and providing feedback to help negotiate contracts with clients, partners and subcontractors;
-Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, such as presentation slides; practice marketing materials; change management plans and/or project plans; workshops and whitepapers; practice methodologies and tools; policies and procedures; and/or other standard business communications.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 6
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree
Travel Requirements: 80%
This role will focus on teh following
- Provide SAP SD subject matter expertise and project implementation support for the sales, billing and distribution function.
- Work closely with the SAP project team in configuring and implementing the sakes and distribution modules correctly.
- Provide expertise and insights in best-breed business case in the area of sales, billing and distribution within the industry where the business operates to assist the client in having the proper configuration for the SD module.
- Model business processes in a functional area on to the package using prior implementation experience.
- Implement functional architecture surrounding the package
- Extensive knowledge and experience in SAP Sales and Distribution modules,
- Experience interfacing business partner’s financial processes involving third party procurement systems
- Knowledge of the complaints and recalls processing, catalog order process, pricing conditions and BOL, inbound deliveries, goods receipt, MRP planning and batch management