|Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world. With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries.|
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citigroup") are equal opportunity employers M/F/D/V and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
On a routine basis perform causal analysis, use lessons learned to improve existing CTO processes and procedures, and positively impact CTO's business, while meeting relevant qualitative and quantitative goals set by management.
The following are the primary tasks :
• Provide management with appropriate visibility into the audit activities (audit issues, CAPs, etc.), compliance and regulatory requirements.
• Have a planned and systematic approach for evaluating and reporting audit activities on a routine basis to the control office and senior management.
• Facilitate audits across CTO. Primary interface with audits. Provides feedback on audit issues, and works with management and control team to secure corrective action plans.
• Assess the Risk Appraisal Profile provided by ARR for all CTO audits before an audit begins where attainable or within a reasonable period following an audit.
• Track and report audit activities on a routine basis. Track all CTO owned audit issues/CAPs with management and control teams and review relevant deliverables on a routine basis to verify that they meet the requirements stipulated in the relevant audit report.
•Provide timely feedback to audit activity owners so that they can meet the requirements stipulated by the relevant audit report.
•Discusses and summarizes all observations at the end of the audit and performs causal analysis of findings. Discusses the lessons learned with the process owners and other concerned parties. Perform causal analysis of audit findings to identify preventive actions and provide feedback to or share recommendations with the MCA team and process owners. Verify whether audit related issues are captured within area MCA foundation.
•Summarize and report results on a periodic basis to the control office and senior management. Perform a quarterly trending review. Escalates issues unresolved to appropriate levels of management
• Provide communications regarding impending audits with all relevant stakeholders once an audit notification is received by the audit lead.
• Review the Opening Memo to identify (a) Key members involved in the audit (b) areas involved in the audit (c) Products being audited (d) Key contact from CTO who will be the liaison for CTO.
• Coordinate with CTO Risk and Control members and CTO managers as needed to ensure all audit deliverables are tracked and provided.
* 7-10 years control/compliance or audit experience in a medium, Multi-national Corporation or an entity with similar global reach and complexity.
* Experience in technology management and project management.
* Knowledge of software development life cycle / solution delivery lifecycle.
* Effective interpersonal skills and ability to participate in and lead "virtual" teams.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be a motivated, self-starter who can independently handle tasks with little oversight.
* Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Demonstrated organization skills with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment
* High degree of attention to detail.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Ability to quickly take on new tasks and complete them within deadline.
* Power User of: Word; Excel; Access; PowerPoint and Visio.
Jobs Like This Near Tampa, FL
Articles Related to Citi
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Citi website and apply for IS COB & Ctrls Tech Specialist.