Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our Oracle consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using Oracle. This high performing team helps clients use Oracle solutions to solve our clients business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with leading teams to generate a vision, to establish direction and motivate members, as well as create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, to encourage improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with leading efforts and understanding of Oracle applications-based solutions consulting related to the implementation and support of Oracle application-packaged solutions, including the following:
- Selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the Oracle product suite achieving on-time and on-budget delivery;
- Developing new market-differentiated Oracle solutions and lead proposal development efforts.
- Improving business processes, including but not limited to, Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge of the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with the Oracle product suite leading technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
- Designing, implementing & supporting complex business processes in an Oracle environment.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Ability and willingness to travel 80%