|The client - one of the largest financial institutions in the world. My client is headquartered in London and has large offices across America including New York. IT is active throughout the international capital markets, focusing on debt, equity, derivatives and structured products.|
The role - is within the new data management and reporting team. As part of the project many feeds are required to deliver data from upstream systems to the data warehouse databases. The Developer will work within the reporting stream of the project designing and developing reports for the Operations and Risk Management area. This includes reports targeted at Risk Managers, Regulators, Senior Management and the banks' Head Office. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008, SSRS, .NET, and Business Objects are key requirements. Working knowledge of Oracle databases, SSAS, and SSIS are a plus. Previous experience working within financials and reporting area is desirable although a strong track record of comparable experience on large scale MS SQL Server Reporting implementations is also acceptable.
• Develop the reporting repository in SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g
• Design and develop canned reports using Microsoft Reporting Services
• Design and develop .NET applications and services to support reporting
• Integrate SSRS reports into Java portals and SharePoint
• Complying with the standard release cycle and deployment controls
• Perform all application unit and system testing
• Support users as required
Skills & Experience:
• Solid experience of developing large scale enterprise SSRS reports
• Solid experience of developing SSIS packages
• Solid experience of developing Data Warehouse transformation routines
• Solid experience in .NET development
• Solid experience of Business Objects
• End to end development cycle knowledge
• Planning and prioritisation skills
Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in the following :
• Experience of working in an investment banking technology environment
• Experience in integration into portals and SharePoint
If you match the required specification then please do send your resume to me at email@example.com
Company and Hiring Information About...
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Selby Jennings website and apply for SSRS and .NET Developer - Investment Banking - New York, USA.