|My client, a leading global asset manager with an excellent reputation, is looking for a Web Security Engineer to join their team. The position itself will primarily involve working as a the lead engineer on the firm's Websense Web Security platform, ensuring that the firm's Internet URL content filtering security policy is fully supported, together with monitoring and researching into current industry security threats and analysing and investigating suspicious activities. |
Key Skills for the Web Security Engineer - Leading Asset Manager - Los Angeles
• Websense web content security filtering technology
• Experience with security vulnerability management and assessment tools (Qualys, GFI LanGuard, Foundstone)
• Strong knowledge of UDP, TCP and security protocols
• Experience with network firewalls and general network architecture
• Project management background
• Exposure to SIEM technologies is highly desirable
• Financial experience is a bonus, but is not required
• CISSP, CISA, CISM or GCFA certified
If you are interested in working for a leading financial institution as a security engineer, and have the skills and experience to be a good fit for this position, then please do send a word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Kavi on +44 207 019 4146
Key Words: Web Security Engineer Websense Web Content Web Sense Web Contect Qualys GFI LanGuard Foundstone URL Content Filtering Network Security IT Security Vulnerability Management Security Protocols UDP TCP Project Manager SIEM Event Correlation Syslog Analysis Mobile Security Smart Device Security Linus UNIX Risk Management Network Architecture Microsoft Windows Server Los Angeles Pasadena California West Coast USA United States
Jobs Like This Near Los Angeles, CA
Company and Hiring Information About...
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Selby Jennings website and apply for Web Security Engineer - Leading Asset Manager - Los Angeles.