Macquarie Group (Macquarie) is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. We focus on areas of business where our particular skills and expertise deliver a real advantage for clients, concentrating resources where we can add the most value. Macquarie has been active in the United States for over a decade. Today we have more than 2,400 professionals in offices in 18 US locations. This team is complemented by the resources of Macquarie's international network of 13,400 people in 28 countries.
The Technology Division is responsible for the management of Macquarie's technology infrastructure, the support and development of existing business systems and the delivery and deployment of new systems, technologies and services. It comprises business aligned teams which provide dedicated and specialist services to businesses as well as central teams which provide shared services, such as infrastructure, to multiple businesses.
We have an immediate requirement for an OpenLink Technical Senior Manager to join the Physical Oil Trading team. This position is based in Houston.
- Support existing OpenLink Right Angle system for Global Physical Oil trading and logistics businesses
- Work with business to expand usage of the system and to modify system to meet evolving needs
- Maintain key integration points between Right Angle and legacy applications
- Maintain and develop key reports in Right Angle
- Capture business requirements for the Commodities IT organization that will be implemented by development teams located across the globe
- Work with the global development teams to ensure that new development is consistent with the global strategic goals for Macquarie risk management systems
- Work with developers, quants, business, clients and to deliver time critical applications
- Work experience of a technical nature in Right Angle for a physical oil supply or trading business
- Energy Industry or Trading business knowledge with various front, middle, and back office supporting technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, pressurized environment
- A proven ability to technical solutions across broad teams and business areas
- Flexible approach to delivering solutions
- Ability to quickly establish requirements, and work with the business to deliver the most appropriate outcome
- Strong focus on client orientation and relationship management
- Proven experience in stakeholder management, including both IT and business
- Good analysis experience and technical implementation skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate with people from many different areas with the organization
- An understanding of the issues involved in working within a global team
- Experience of delivery of custom built or package applications within demanding business environments
- Strong Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to use these tools to improve the efficiency of others
Macquarie is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V).
Jobs Like This Near Houston, TX
Articles Related to Macquarie
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Macquarie website and apply for RightAngle Technical Manager.