Senior Project Manager are expected to manage complex projects or programs and commits to delivery.
Job duties include:
- Organize project team, if any, and manage the work of the project/program as efficiently as possible
- Deliver with respect of budget allocated and timeline expected.
- Ensure contribution to (internal/external) customer service quality, efficiency and processes enhancements.
- Ensure effective and transparent governance and escalates issues and risks when needed.
- Use Project Management best practices, follow up and report regularly to projects sponsors (steering committee), escalate issues.
- Assess, review processes by identifying strengths and weaknesses and suggest new work processes.
- Prepare, edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution respecting accounting, risk, broker dealers, etc.
- Lead testing efforts, define test conditions, and develop accurate and complete test plans.
- Supervise less experienced staff through regular meetings, review their documents, coordinate with the project sponsors when necessary.
- 5-10 years experience in finance industry; specific products; similar role
- Knowledge of the investment banking products and process,
- Project management skills
- Project Management training/certification
- Knowledge of MS Project
Jobs Like This Near New York City, NY
Articles Related to Michael Page International - US
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Michael Page International - US website and apply for Senior Project Manager.