Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our SAP consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using SAP. This high performing team helps clients use SAP solutions to solve their business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with consulting, designing, implementing and leading SAP BPC-based medium-sized consolidations, planning, and consulting engagements, including:
- Leveraging financial consulting knowledge to assist clients in the implementation and support of SAP BPC packaged solutions and improving financial business processes.
- Understanding the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) OR clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities).
- Contributing to proposal development efforts.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with consulting, designing, implementing and leading SAP BPC based solutions, including:
- Medium-sized consolidation, planning consulting engagements.
- Financial consulting, emphasizing assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP BPC packaged solutions and improving financial business processes.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 6
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree required.
Travel Requirements- 80%