Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our SAP consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using SAP. This high performing team helps clients use SAP solutions to solve their business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of one or more SAP modules and success as a functional team member in consulting, designing, implementing and contributing SAP application-based solutions, including:
- Assisting clients with the implementation and support of SAP based solutions and improving business processes.
- Understanding the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) or clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities).
- Participating in proposal development efforts.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success assisting with technical efforts on client consulting engagements with one or more SAP application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting development and business processes in an SAP environment.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying SAP technical solutions, especially RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Performing as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 3
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree required.
Travel Requirements- 80%
This posiiton will focus on the following:
-Knowledge of SAP security design and implementation methodology, task-based approach preferred.
-Using and implementing SAP GRC Access Control suite of products including Risk Analysis & Remediation, Compliant User Provisioning, Superuser Privilege Management, and Enterprise Role Management.
- Technical proficiency with security build and requirements analysis/definition across multiple SAP systems(e.g. ECC 6.0, BI/BW, CRM, etc.).
- Experienced with SAP Security authorization concept across SAP components
- PFCG proficiency
- SU24 understanding and experience with maintenance
- Strong understanding of Internal Controls / Segregation of Duties Framework is a preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel
Business Skills :
- Knowledge of SAP business process, user provisioning processes, and security maintenance processes and leading practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills