Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our IT Infrastructure consultants help clients optimize their technology infrastructure. This high performing team advises clients on all elements of their information technology infrastructure from data center solutions to IT service management. They also address areas such as networking, convergence, connectivity and collaboration, and disaster recovery.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of architecture, systems design, and management and implementation, especially as it relates to core infrastructure benefitting organizations through targeted deployments, including the following:
- Design solutions for large complex environments in one or more of the following areas: Data networks, VoIP networks, Network security
- Management of large network and/or voice transformation projects involving common technologies (Cisco, Avaya, Juniper, Alcatel, ShoreTel)
- Networking, Telecommunications, Data Centers, Cloud, Enterprise Security, eCommerce, Call Centers and Voice/Video solutions with a clear understanding of how an IT organization capitalizes upon technology to help to enable our clients' businesses
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN, Optical), Data Center (network, compute, storage), Enterprise Security, IP Telephony & IP Video/Telepresence, IT policy/processes/ standards, IT organizational structure, IT job descriptions, and competencies
- Change management, enabling technology, and program delivery, including leveraging network management (NetQoS, Smarts, HP Openview, etc.), security tools, unified messaging and collaboration tools
Obtained certifications in the following are preferred:
Technical certifications: CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP or equivalent
Graduate degree preferred.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities with managing areas and providing solutions in the following areas related to developing networking infrastructure solutions:
Â-TCP/IP based converged networks
Â-Data center LAN designs for traditional, virtual and cloud environments
Â-Advanced network technologies e.g. network virtualization, development of network performance enhancement solutions
Â-Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF and EIGRP)
Â-Various transport technologies e.g. MPLS, ATM, SONET, DWDM, Ethernet, SIP etc.
Â-Development of network performance enhancement solutions
Â-Network architectural design and hands-on configuration exposition with major networking, storage, compute and security vendors with a level of exposure to project management and software development
Demonstrates extensive abilities with identifying and addressing client needs that include actively participating in client discussions and meetings, communicating a broad range of Firm services, developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
Demonstrates extensive abilities as a team leader that includes leading teams to generate a vision; establish direction and motivate members; create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views; coach staff; encourage improvement and innovation; create a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; provide candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keep leadership informed of progress and issues
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts
Minimum years of experience:
7 Years in Technology (Consulting, Value Added Reseller (VAR), Fortune 500 IT Department or IT Service Management Tool Vendor)
Demonstrates willingness and ability to conduct business travel 80-100% in the role
This role will focus on commercial industry consulting.