PricewaterhouseCoopers advises Fortune 500 companies on developing and implementing effective global information risk management compliance programs. Subject matter specialists provide our clients with guidance on electronic records management, discovery readiness, privacy and data security. Our teams guide clients with documenting and enhancing processes; collaborating on the development of policies and procedures; identifying and selecting technology tools; developing and rolling out communications and training; and monitoring and auditing the compliance program. Our technology focus is on electronic records management systems; structured and unstructured data archiving; and e-discovery response tools to streamline discovery costs and enhance compliance. Our information risk management teams provide support for program rollout, including the implementation of technology tools to support enhanced business processes.
Thorough knowledge about the following areas:
- Best practices for developing and implementing effective enterprise information risk management (IRM) programs for Fortune 500 companies
- Leading records management and e-discovery technologies
Proven Ability in the following areas:
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
-Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written materials
- Providing clients with Information Risk Management (IRM) guidance
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement
- Communicating value propositions
Completed studies of concentration in: Computer Science; Master of Library and Information Sciences (MLIS); or Juris Doctor (JD)
Obtained certifications in one or more of the following is preferred: Certified Records Manager (CRM) or AIIM Records Management Master
Demonstrated intimate knowledge and thorough experience managing efforts in several of the following areas:
- Drafting information management strategies and/or roadmaps;
- Developing information risk management policies and procedures, including records management, e-discovery readiness, privacy, and/or security components;
- Creating retention schedules;
- Creating and applying taxonomies and/or classification scheme in an electronic environment;
- Developing and rolling out communications and training;
- Monitoring and auditing the records management function;
- Evaluating and selecting electronic records management (ERM) vendors and project managing the implementation of ERM systems;
- Implementing strategies to archive structured and/or unstructured data, including email;
- Developing and implementing eDiscovery response plans; and
- Evaluating and selecting e-discovery technology tools, including identification and collection, searching and culling, early case assessment, processing and production tools.
Min Year Exp:
Min Degree(s) and Certifications:
B.S. or B.A. degree required.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near McLean, VA
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Forensic Technology IRM Manager.