Reporting to the PB North Asia COO - Responsible for coordinating business processes and internal control related activities for North Asia PB.
Facilitation & Support:
- Support the Market Leader and be the chief contact point for the market
- Provide support for the Market Leader (ML) & / deputize ML.
- Act as the chief contact point and conduit for the market and the support areas, including, but not limited to, facilitation of business case, information dissemination, co-ordination on general queries and escalation, account opening review, etc.
- Provide on-going support to the market on ad-hoc requests.
Strategic Market Management
Assist ML in:
- Defining and enforcement of comprehensive market strategy (i.e. value propositions, booking centers, marketing strategy).
- Defining the P&L and KPI ambition for market.
- Prospect/client assignment across market alignment
- HR processes for RM's with focus on market.
- Lead offering and market alignment for products and sales initiatives (incl., defining of applicable product list with involvement of product providers.)
- Assist ML in implementing budget plans and ongoing monitoring and follow-up.
Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Update and support the ML in monitoring, tracking and analyzing individual and team KPI's
- Keeping up to date with latest market developments and dissemination of such developments when necessary.
Enhance OneBank Franchise
- Establish, enhance and maintain relationships across the OneBank franchise that will assist the Division in its business strategy and goals.
Collaboration and Cross Sharing
- Collaborating and Cross Sharing of information with other FO and Non-FO departments to achieve alignment, synergies and effective cooperation.
Market / COO initiatives
- Manage and/or contribute to market/COO driven initiatives, e.g. STT, Investment Suitability, KYC, etc.
- Provide support for new joiners including the on-boarding process, and ensuring induction training is satisfactorily completed
Audit, Risk Management and Control
- Performance of risk management and control tasks, as well as closure of open Audit points and Audit management in a timely manner.
- Preparation of management control reports.
- Assist in complaints handling.
- Manage, review and complete monthly, quarterly, semi annual and annual MICOS tasks.
Compliance Market Management
Assist ML to:
- Implement comprehensive regulatory framework for market:
- CB+ rules for market
- Business principles
- Implementation of investor protection rules, and other special rules (e.g. tax amnesties), where applicable.
- Training & certification requirement.
- Applicable product/solution offering.
- Establish full transparency on all regulatory-relevant data for all RM's active in market (across BAs)
- Implement clear escalation mechanism for violations (across BAs)
- Lead Market Council.
Support ML in approving and reviewing:
- Alert/Background reports so as to ensure content of the reports are properly inputted and transactions are non suspicious.
- Cross border travel.
- Exceptions to business rules.
- PEP relationships.
- Also, perform preliminary review of DDCR's to ensure proper documentation and checks prior to LCD submission.
Ethics and Control
Key Values Objective:
- Recognizes the importance of the Key Values of Credit Suisse, which are integrity, responsibility, respect, compliance, confidentiality, risk culture, service and excellence, sustainability, cooperation and commitment as in the code of conduct, and demonstrates them in his/her behaviors and attitudes.
- Acts as a role model for the values, always upholding them and ensuring others live up to the same standards; refuses to tolerate inappropriate behavior in self or others.
- Acts in ways that support a culture in which others are held to the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and risk management.
Business Continuity Planning
- Preparation and coordination of market business continuity planning
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years of relevant PB working experience
- Experience a business manager is highly preferred
- Relevant regulatory knowledge and understanding of private banking/wealth management is essential
- Exposure to Twn and PRC market in prior role(s) is desirable
- Mandarin language skills (both written and oral) is a must
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and cultivate positive working relationships within PB and cross divisionally
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive in all situations