LemSec is a boutique investment advisory firm. Recently, our business has experienced growth, creating two positions for motivated Private Client Advisers to join our small and experienced team.
We are looking for people who possess a passion for financial markets and who enjoy working closely with a sound client base to provide excellent service.
Ideally, the advisor will enjoy working in a growing team environment but will also appreciate the opportunity to independently manage his/her sound client base or a financial market specialty.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- The provision and delivery of investment advice solutions to his/her clients
- sourcing new business opportunities
- observing and maintaining compliance and regulatory standards.
Desired Skills & Experience
Preferably, the successful applicant will have:
- Three to five years experience in a stock broking firm
- RG/PS 146 and a good understanding of various financial instruments (tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded)
- an existing client base and the ability to take a holistic view of clients' financial situations
- enthusiasm and a proven ability to build and maintain good client relationships
- an approachable personality and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- a track record of strong investment performance with an ability to understand clients' investment objectives
- a passion for equities and financial markets
- strong client servicing skills accompanied by a true fondness for assisting clients with meeting their investment goals
- an ability to observe and work within a compliance and regulatory environment.
LemSec was established in 2003 and is a boutique investment advisory firm. Our small team has more than 50 years experience in the financial services arena. The company's expertise covers private client advisory, institutional services, equity capital markets, corporate advisory, investor relations, funds management, broking, research and quantitative analysis.
Offering an independent platform, LemSec's focus is on the growth and support of our advisors. We provide our advisors with a variety of market-leading trading systems, corporate flow and a growing diverse range of researched product.
We are currently offering advisors a competitive commission and a flexible entrepreneurial environment.
If you are looking to join an expanding team and manage and grow your career and earnings, please send your CV to Caroline LeMessurier: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8221 8857 for a confidential discussion.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THIS COUNTRY TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
LeMessurier Securities Pty Ltd
309 Kent Street
ABN: 43 111 931 849
Jobs Like This Near Sydney, AU
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Lemsec website and apply for Private Client Advisors.