Our client's investigation services include large-scale and multijurisdictional investigations, as well as documentation analysis, digital evidence recovery and process, document management and other analytical techniques. Using specialist accounting, investigation and business skills, Investigation professionals assist clients in the investigation of fraud, impropriety and/or suspected regulatory compliance issues.
Successful candidates will received a competitive remuneration package, and should expect to work on a wide variety of project based work, across a broad range of industries and geographies, serving clients domestically and internationally.
- Leading financial investigations, assessing and analysing data and documentation
- Day to day management of multiple projects
- Drafting of written reports and client liaison
- Involve in developing our product offerings, marketing to external and internal clients and assisting in developing training, procedures and methodologies
- A degree holder with an accounting or relevant background and a professional accounting qualification
- Substantial experience in financial investigations (min 10 years), strong attention to detail and ability to handle and analyse complex financial information
- Strong report writing and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Investigation experience with a law enforcement agency, regulatory agency or from within a professional consulting environment would be valuable
- Resilience and a team player with a strong work ethic
- An ability to network and further develop the Forensic practice would be advantageous
To express an interest in this opportunity email an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robert Shaw on +852 9012 2217.
Jobs Like This Near Singapore, SG
Articles Related to Pure Search Hong Kong
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Pure Search Hong Kong website and apply for Forensic Director- Singapore.